How to stop facebook videos from autoplaying | facebook video autoplay: I am sure you have been wondering how to stop Facebook videos from autoplaying. In this article, you will find the easiest way to do that. I am sure you are fed up when a lot of your data is been zapped as a result of streaming FACEBOOK VIDEOS.
You knows that Auto-playing videos are one of the worst things about social media, and now Facebook Messenger Auto play is enabled, instead of you clicking play yourself if you want to play videos.
So here you are going to learn how to stop Facebook videos from autoplaying, and stop Facebook from burning your data unless you decides to want to watch it there and then. Here’s how to turn off Facebook video autoplay.
How To Turn Off Facebook Videos Autoplay On Android
- Open your Facebook App, click on the Menu at the top right hand side of the app.
- Click on the App settings. As seen in the image above. You will see another page like.
- Now Click on Autoplay as indicated in the image above. Then you will see.
- Finally click on Never Autoplay Videos. Immediately your Facebook Videos will stop Autoplay.
How to Stop Facebook Messenger Videos From Autoplaying
NOTE: That the steps shown above is how to turn off Facebook messenger Videos autoplay on Android operating systems, now bellow is how to stop it for iOS operating system.
- Open Facebook Messenger and tap your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Then select Photos, Videos & Emoji.
- Tap Auto-Play Videos and change it to Never Auto-Play Videos.
- And just like that, you’re free from the scourge of auto-playing videos in Facebook Messenger.
We hope that this guide on how to stop Facebook videos from autoplaying was helpful, if yes use the comment section bellow to drop your feedback as it helps us to serve you better. How ever, if you encounter any issue in the process, feel free to ask us.